RevengeX
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RevengeX Forums

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the RevengeX Forums, hope you have fun. - Chris & Joe

hidd3n's Admin application (:

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
hidd3n

hidd3n's Admin application (: Empty
PostSubject: hidd3n's Admin application (:   hidd3n's Admin application (: Icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 9:12 pm

Hey players of revengeX, As you know , im hidd3n, the in-game mod. I have been mod for quite awhile, and i have been helping the server a lot. So now i hope that i am able to get the Admin rank so that i got more powers to help you guys.
If you got feed-back about my performance about me being mod so far please post so that i can do better for the server (:

For those who don't know,
Name: Mervin
How long i've been playing: A few weeks, since the server was quite new.
Experience: Been mod for quite awhile on RevengeX

So hope you guys support me!
Cheers,
Mervin A.K.A hidd3n
add me ingame for enquiries! (:
Back to top Go down
too fast3
Forum Newb
Forum Newb

PostSubject: Re: hidd3n's Admin application (:   hidd3n's Admin application (: Icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 9:20 pm

i definatley support this hidd3n has helped me since i started revengex and i think he would be a really good admin for this server because he knows what hes doing and is very knowledgeable.
Back to top Go down
playa swag
Donor
Donor
playa swag

PostSubject: Re: hidd3n's Admin application (:   hidd3n's Admin application (: Icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 7:03 am

No need support he will get it anyways.

Gz p.s
Back to top Go down
Emg

PostSubject: Re: hidd3n's Admin application (:   hidd3n's Admin application (: Icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 1:07 pm

I think we have too much staff as it is. If we can hit the ~20+ player mark we will promote someone to Mod and a Mod to Admin. So keep doing what you're doing and you may be considered when the 20+ player mark comes around.

Thanks for your app and interest in the position.
Back to top Go down
playa swag
Donor
Donor
playa swag

PostSubject: Re: hidd3n's Admin application (:   hidd3n's Admin application (: Icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 2:02 pm

the same is in last topic..

Gz p.s
Back to top Go down
Emg

PostSubject: Re: hidd3n's Admin application (:   hidd3n's Admin application (: Icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 2:03 pm

playa swag wrote:
the same is in last topic..

Gz p.s

Stop being so god damn disrespectful playa.
Back to top Go down
playa swag
Donor
Donor
playa swag

PostSubject: Re: hidd3n's Admin application (:   hidd3n's Admin application (: Icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 2:04 pm

Make me... and quit judging peoples you got hated almost by everyone don't make it worse..

Gz p.s
Back to top Go down
Emg

PostSubject: Re: hidd3n's Admin application (:   hidd3n's Admin application (: Icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 2:05 pm

playa swag wrote:
Make me... and quit judging peoples you got hated almost by everyone don't make it worse..

Gz p.s

Do you really want me to make you? I can if you want.

And who the fuck am I judging?...
Back to top Go down
playa swag
Donor
Donor
playa swag

PostSubject: Re: hidd3n's Admin application (:   hidd3n's Admin application (: Icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 2:08 pm

Yes make me plawks, and you judging me for example.

Gz p.s
Back to top Go down
Emg

PostSubject: Re: hidd3n's Admin application (:   hidd3n's Admin application (: Icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 2:09 pm

playa swag wrote:
Yes make me plawks, and you judging me for example.

Gz p.s

How the hell am i judging you? LOL.

And when I log in I will make you.
Back to top Go down
playa swag
Donor
Donor
playa swag

PostSubject: Re: hidd3n's Admin application (:   hidd3n's Admin application (: Icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 2:10 pm

yay cmon b**** i aint scared of you.

Gz p.s
Back to top Go down
Emg

PostSubject: Re: hidd3n's Admin application (:   hidd3n's Admin application (: Icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 2:10 pm

playa swag wrote:
yay cmon b**** i aint scared of you.

Gz p.s

Banned.
Back to top Go down
playa swag
Donor
Donor
playa swag

PostSubject: Re: hidd3n's Admin application (:   hidd3n's Admin application (: Icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 2:15 pm

Thank god.
Back to top Go down
Emg

PostSubject: Re: hidd3n's Admin application (:   hidd3n's Admin application (: Icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 2:16 pm

playa swag wrote:
Thank god.

Thank god what?
Back to top Go down
playa swag
Donor
Donor
playa swag

PostSubject: Re: hidd3n's Admin application (:   hidd3n's Admin application (: Icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 2:18 pm

gl on respect idiot you think you gonna get like that respect by banning peoples?
You are uber idiot or uber stupid idk wtf is going on in your idiotic head but you a nerd that got by luck owner you nerd with your stupid ex-admin and stuff you go to hell you nerd thats my upinion nigga gf life scammer judger and idiot in 1 person nice nice im sorry for your mother peace out

Gz p.s
Back to top Go down
Emg

PostSubject: Re: hidd3n's Admin application (:   hidd3n's Admin application (: Icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 2:19 pm

playa swag wrote:
gl on respect idiot you think you gonna get like that respect by banning peoples?
You are uber idiot or uber stupid idk wtf is going on in your idiotic head but you a nerd that got by luck owner you nerd with your stupid ex-admin and stuff you go to hell you nerd thats my upinion nigga gf life scammer judger and idiot in 1 person nice nice im sorry for your mother peace out

Gz p.s

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
playa swag
Donor
Donor
playa swag

PostSubject: Re: hidd3n's Admin application (:   hidd3n's Admin application (: Icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 2:21 pm

and btw lvl 1? serious lol i expected more from you... haha joe if you read this man i expected more from you too there are alot of guys with better experience than this douch sorry joe but man really im serious on this things and emg dont talk to me you aint worth it.

Gz p.s
Back to top Go down
Danny_C
Forum Newb
Forum Newb

PostSubject: Re: hidd3n's Admin application (:   hidd3n's Admin application (: Icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 1:35 pm

wdf? is this shit
Back to top Go down
playa swag
Donor
Donor
playa swag

PostSubject: Re: hidd3n's Admin application (:   hidd3n's Admin application (: Icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 1:37 pm

Let's pray for that.

Gz p.s
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hidd3n's Admin application (:   hidd3n's Admin application (: Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

hidd3n's Admin application (:
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RevengeX :: RevengeX :: General Discussion-
Jump to: