RevengeX
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RevengeX Forums

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the RevengeX Forums, hope you have fun. - Chris & Joe

Danny c mod app. :) put ere cuz no one opened the section.

Go down 
+2
Ch4rg3d
Danny_C
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Danny_C
Forum Newb
Forum Newb

Danny c mod app. :) put ere cuz no one opened the section. Empty
PostSubject: Danny c mod app. :) put ere cuz no one opened the section.   Danny c mod app. :) put ere cuz no one opened the section. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 2:29 pm

Name: Daniel
Username?: Danny_C
Any Experience? : tons over 5-6 years of rsps
coding experience?: ive coded once for a pretty sucessfull server (zrps 150+ players)
100 words why you should be moderator?: well we only have emg and hidd3n atm and they arnt on at all times and im usualy on when they arnt and hidd3n is from asia and i think we need a north american staff member who is active ( me )
so we could have a mod on at almost all times. and having only 1 mod for like 10players wont really help because the one mod will be doing all the work if anyone needs help and cant be on at all times. and im full of ideas and can be a great help to this server. i hope you like my application and i hope i can be of service for you.
Back to top Go down
Ch4rg3d
Forum Newb
Forum Newb

PostSubject: Re: Danny c mod app. :) put ere cuz no one opened the section.   Danny c mod app. :) put ere cuz no one opened the section. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 2:34 pm

If there was a vote.. i'd say yes Smile .. WOOT GO Danny tongue
Back to top Go down
playa swag
Donor
Donor
playa swag

PostSubject: Re: Danny c mod app. :) put ere cuz no one opened the section.   Danny c mod app. :) put ere cuz no one opened the section. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 3:00 pm

Good luck matey i hope you get what you desire.

Gz p.s
Back to top Go down
Dualfour
Forum Newb
Forum Newb

PostSubject: Re: Danny c mod app. :) put ere cuz no one opened the section.   Danny c mod app. :) put ere cuz no one opened the section. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 3:06 pm

i say no as theres all of 5 members..
Back to top Go down
Danny_C
Forum Newb
Forum Newb

PostSubject: Re: Danny c mod app. :) put ere cuz no one opened the section.   Danny c mod app. :) put ere cuz no one opened the section. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 7:52 pm

theres more then 5 members seeing as our max members online has been 8-10... and our 1 mod is in from asia and cant be active when its ike middle of night for him but day for me
Back to top Go down
Emg

PostSubject: Re: Danny c mod app. :) put ere cuz no one opened the section.   Danny c mod app. :) put ere cuz no one opened the section. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 8:03 pm

Danny_C wrote:
theres more then 5 members seeing as our max members online has been 8-10... and our 1 mod is in from asia and cant be active when its ike middle of night for him but day for me

We'll see. Seeing as you're a good buddy and I can trust ya. Smile

Also, I'd be on, but i'm hosting the server and it's not letting me on. Not sure why.
Back to top Go down
playa swag
Donor
Donor
playa swag

PostSubject: Re: Danny c mod app. :) put ere cuz no one opened the section.   Danny c mod app. :) put ere cuz no one opened the section. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 3:49 am

Danny C, your wrong there are 2 mods and one of them is always online.

Gz p.s
Back to top Go down
hidd3n

PostSubject: Re: Danny c mod app. :) put ere cuz no one opened the section.   Danny c mod app. :) put ere cuz no one opened the section. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 4:18 am

who is? Razz im on when most of you guys are not Very Happy
Back to top Go down
playa swag
Donor
Donor
playa swag

PostSubject: Re: Danny c mod app. :) put ere cuz no one opened the section.   Danny c mod app. :) put ere cuz no one opened the section. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 5:28 am

Im always on lol you cant complain about me.

Gz p.s
Back to top Go down
Emg

PostSubject: Re: Danny c mod app. :) put ere cuz no one opened the section.   Danny c mod app. :) put ere cuz no one opened the section. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 7:51 am

playa swag wrote:
Im always on lol you cant complain about me.

Gz p.s

Youre not a mod though.
Back to top Go down
playa swag
Donor
Donor
playa swag

PostSubject: Re: Danny c mod app. :) put ere cuz no one opened the section.   Danny c mod app. :) put ere cuz no one opened the section. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 7:52 am

Come and watch meh.

Gz p.s
Back to top Go down
playa swag
Donor
Donor
playa swag

PostSubject: Re: Danny c mod app. :) put ere cuz no one opened the section.   Danny c mod app. :) put ere cuz no one opened the section. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 7:53 am

Come and watch meh.

Gz p.s
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Danny c mod app. :) put ere cuz no one opened the section.   Danny c mod app. :) put ere cuz no one opened the section. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Danny c mod app. :) put ere cuz no one opened the section.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RevengeX :: RevengeX :: General Discussion-
Jump to: